fs 07 tomos

for parts or repair $300

thumbnail-1.jpg
thumbnail-2.jpg

this is what i know. it runs and was ridden home from when i notice we had a problem. wife and i were out riding, everything was fine, but then at a stop it died. i pushed the bike off the road, and noticed first gear clutch was engaged. it fired up and rode shifting into second gear fine. my suspicion was right as i removed sump cover. first gear clutch failed and or came apart. good parts bike or fix it and have a 40mph ride. i'll do my best to answer any questions. thanks

Re: fs 07 tomos

this a pickup in dayton ohio only.

Pm sent.

pm replied

Probably Fred /

I’ve had 09 one for awhile now, those are solid bikes with turn signals, high and low lights and real horn

That’s a Good price, wish you were closer GLWS

Not to be off-topic but what is this button for?

BD6DAA41-B703-4A00-9A91-FD1D3CD4AF75.jpeg

got me mine doesn't have it.....

pending tomorrow pick up.

Beach Club Nick /

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’ve had 09 one for awhile now, those are solid bikes with turn signals,

> high and low lights and real horn

>

> That’s a Good price, wish you were closer GLWS

>

> Not to be off-topic but what is this button for?

> >

That's an electric starter button.

That's for an electric start model. I've seen those controls on several LX's over the years even though they didn't have electric-start equipped motors.

Probably Fred /

> Chris Straub Wrote:

> That's for an electric start model. I've seen those controls on several

> LX's over the years even though they didn't have electric-start equipped

> motors.

The 05 LX LTD had electric start but my LX has no battery or starter so it didn’t even dawn on me that it would be for a electric start it didn’t have lol

Such a good grab for a sweet bike!

sold....thanks avery, and a pleasure to meet you, and finally put another face to a name. yes he did score today. sweet deals are few, and far between these days. in all honesty i sold 15 bikes last year i would hope all that made the trip to dayton got their moneys worth, and then some.

Thanks Wes!

This sucks why are their no deals like this in rhode island. a moped I bought for 250 and sold for 500 just sold for 1200 on craigslist idk what's going on with these moped prices but its definitely out of control around here then I see bikes like this and this and go there's still deals out their i just would.have to travel for hours to get them.

Probably Fred /

> Michael Gamba Wrote:

> This sucks why are their no deals like this in rhode island. a moped I

> bought for 250 and sold for 500 just sold for 1200 on craigslist idk

> what's going on with these moped prices but its definitely out of

> control around here then I see bikes like this and this and go there's

> still deals out their i just would.have to travel for hours to get

> them.

You shouldn’t of sold it to that person!

I’m very careful what I sell to people nowadays since some stuff got flipped prior, I rarely list bikes and parts anymore, everything is word-of-mouth because I don’t wanna sell my stuff to a flipper,

If somebody I sold stuff to flipped for a crazy amount of money I never sell to them again.

There’s nothing wrong with reselling an item and charging for your time and money, it’s just the hobby got completely ruined by greed with most barely getting something running and charging over full blown retail bluebook dealer price for a less than perfect bike or they part it out to the last nut and bolt then repeat!

Mopeds are supposed to be cheap transportation for poor folk not just something else that only the rich can afford,

The bike on this post is probably going to be flipped for 3x the money or more.

Ken shove it. You have been badmouthing me on the forums with your same flipper bs speech for way too long with little to no justification for it seeing as we have never met. I don't appreciate it and please stop. I've tried to apoligize to you before in the past and tried to make things right (even though I had no reason to) and got no responce from you so I can only surmise you have no real interest in getting along and rather spouting off rants online. Just quite it and stop posting about me in referance to your long winded rants on the greed and how it ruined the moped scene. Your posts make it seem like I am a purpretator of this and am responsible for that which is an outright lie and very stupid. I bought one ltd tank off you and when I tried to sell it on ebay, bam you put me on the flipper shit list for life. That was over 5 years ago now and your still talking about it. Get a life. I am a hobbyist just like you and own over 15 bikes some very rare. I can have multiple columbus people vouch for me. I buy and sell some parts and peice bikes out when they are very rough to begin with. I do this because me and other people need parts and how is this wrong in any way? You are just way off on this ken. By the way, just so you know I am keeping the bike, like I discussed with wes, and am going to use it for transportation this summer and for our columbus weekly rides.

Ope Avery got called out for being the flipper he is, so sad for you!

Flipping in mopeds is lame, ripping people off in mopeds is lame, does this sound line you?

Wes is a super solid dude, giving deals to all those who come, unfortunately a shit head bought this one, but they’ll be more, and I wish nothing but the best to Wes!

I sold you parts before.

Andy my point being, flipping parts and ripping people off is two very differant things.

Look at my posts here and see if you think I am ripping people off. I have sold alot of things on ma. There have been some bad threads here and there but I have tried to adjust my prices when I am out of line.

If you still think my prices are high that is ok, but I don't rip off people. (edited)

Robert Hensley /

I had to fix my clutch and replace a gear it was cheap and easy,salty I missed this deal.looking to bye a 2nd and get my girl riding my tomos lx is a custom twin to this

I got a few bikes off a wes last year was a smokin deal, wish i couldve bought more. Maybe ill pick up a coupla chainsaws next time, haha.

Jack Rutherford /

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account