3d Printed Vespa Bravo Toolbox

Paul Johnson /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

One of my buddies needed a toolbox for a vespa bravo he picked up. I had one on mine so I designed it up in fusion 360 and printed one. It fit on the second try!

For $25 I'll print one and ship it to you. I have black, bright pink, red, and gold filament. If you want a special color send me a roll and I'll send you one in that color. It probably won't say slopeds on the inside, but it might because I love my club.

I print in pla because I don't have a good enclosure for abs (yet!). That means this print will probably explode and light your crotch on fire while you're riding it and everyone within a ten mile radius will die. Or nothing will happen because it's not in direct sunlight for multiple hours repeatedly. You have to roll the dice.

Screenshot_20210301-202410_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-202422_Photos.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account