Re: looking for complete cateye (rectangle lens) set BL700p

B Brickner /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

How many are you looking to buy. I should have a couple of sets. Now I can't say the condition because I'll have to dig to find them. I bought them brand new about 20 years ago. I was going to put them on a couple different mopeds thats why I have more than one. I did use 1 of them at one time. Mine are marketed under the Gaddabout name. I don't know if you know that brand they also made moped fairings like on the LTDs. I like these because it also beeps so you don't leave your signal on. These are old so you may have to make a battery for them out of sub-c cells. But I'm not sure. How long do Ni Cads last sitting around. Maybe fine. I would take $100 per set. If you need more than one set let me know. Best to email me, I don't visit the site much anymore. There the right ones, just with the Gaddabout name.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account