WTB Front Fairing

Looking for something similar to this guy blasting a Monza, everything I find on rando websites are for 7 inch headlights.

I know someone’s holding something! Give it up bub!

EBAE5010-5C36-4928-AA95-3ACCFF9B324F.jpeg

Re: WTB Front Fairing

gimme

What about the one on treats right now. It has a windscreen for it too. Looks pretty legit. I can find a link if you are unfamiliar with how to use search tools.

Baird, I saw that one but it’s 16 inches front the front of the headlight to the rear of the wind shield, though I could trim it down.

And yes I’ve seen the one in treats but that a 7 inch headlight hole when mines just 5.

the measurements say It sticks out about 4" from the grip cut out to the headlight, and it's about 9" back from there.

And they're made of ABS plastic, so easy to trim, and you can mold it with a heat gun.

I just ordered one for the hell of it. Maybe I'll put it on my pacer-racer.

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg

(I guess images from eBay don't work here...) (edited)

Screenshot

Screenshot_20210125-183625.png

Maybe trimmed down like this.

0640FC56-161A-4707-AAB7-7A7F4489CEB1.png

So, I bought one of these. Took three days to get here. I gotta say, it's not the worst piece of Chinese crap I've seen. I'm kinda impressed.

Here's some pics balanced on my Cimatti

IMG_20210128_173833.jpg
IMG_20210128_173909.jpg
IMG_20210128_173852.jpg

Side.

IMG_20210128_173843.jpg

hmmm that dont look too bad!

It's a lot smaller than I expected. It's pretty much moped size. And the quality isn't bad, either. Pretty good for 40 something bucks and free shipping.

Man I might need to grab one of those. Not sure what I would put it on yet. My magnum would be cool with it, but I have a sweet bullet headlight on it right now and this would cover that completely, and it is too cool of a piece to cover up.

I have a custom made aluminum one im going to be selling soon—but its for a large headlight

Let me know about this

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account