Sweet moped for sale.

Taylor King /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm looking at selling or trading my Kamasura. I like Puch powered 'peds. Im okay with projects and i can trade up or down (if that's possible).

I put new tires and tubes on it. Cleaned the carb and replaced the gaskets. Lubed all of the cables. Changed the trans fluid. Cleaned the tanks out. And got this sweet thang running. I only have the front tank hooked up and functional but the rear tank is nice and clean. I have the headlight bucket but I removed it to fix the wiring to get it running. My plan was to remove the turn signals and simplify the wiring.

It runs great. And I've had fun cruising it through the neighborhood. It does have bicycle tires on it and i think it would ride/feel better with stiffer moped tires. But it is totally ready to ride, would be great to get around campgrounds, neighborhoods, etc. Im a big guy and it'll go 30 mph with me according to my phone GPS.

If you know the kamasura story, then you know what this is/isn't worth. If you don't know the story, then go look it up. Its a great conversation piece. Its a Sachs clone, arguably better than a Sachs. You decide. Im located in Oklahoma. I travel to Arkansas quite often and I'm looking at going to Monterey,CA pretty soon. So that is a slim but possible delivery. Feel free to PM me an offer.

I can get more pics if wanted when this snow goes away and I can dig it out of the garage.

20201214_144350.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account