Sweet moped for sale.

I'm looking at selling or trading my Kamasura. I like Puch powered 'peds. Im okay with projects and i can trade up or down (if that's possible).

I put new tires and tubes on it. Cleaned the carb and replaced the gaskets. Lubed all of the cables. Changed the trans fluid. Cleaned the tanks out. And got this sweet thang running. I only have the front tank hooked up and functional but the rear tank is nice and clean. I have the headlight bucket but I removed it to fix the wiring to get it running. My plan was to remove the turn signals and simplify the wiring.

It runs great. And I've had fun cruising it through the neighborhood. It does have bicycle tires on it and i think it would ride/feel better with stiffer moped tires. But it is totally ready to ride, would be great to get around campgrounds, neighborhoods, etc. Im a big guy and it'll go 30 mph with me according to my phone GPS.

If you know the kamasura story, then you know what this is/isn't worth. If you don't know the story, then go look it up. Its a great conversation piece. Its a Sachs clone, arguably better than a Sachs. You decide. Im located in Oklahoma. I travel to Arkansas quite often and I'm looking at going to Monterey,CA pretty soon. So that is a slim but possible delivery. Feel free to PM me an offer.

I can get more pics if wanted when this snow goes away and I can dig it out of the garage.

20201214_144350.jpg

Re: Sweet moped for sale.

Taylor King /

I'll be in Dallas/Ft. Worth at some point this coming weekend picking up a moped. So I can haul it south if wanted.

Taylor King /

Still have this. Im open to trade up or down for puch mopeds and parts.

moped-army-e48910a708b5f1f89c726a260471a63d.jpg

hiya

got some Puch parts for trade

72cc kit, new in box, never installed

Puch Maxi front wheel

couple E50 crankshafts

Pinto front fender

other parts

i live in KC

Taylor King /

I sent you a PM.

Clayton Griffith /

Will you take a 1978 Puch

Screenshot_20210108-051152.png

Taylor King /

Just sent you a PM.

can*t beat that.

puch for a kamasura

Taylor King /

I've had some interest in this but I still have it. Make me an offer or let's do some trading!

So you turned down the puch za50?

Not to judge cuz ive done plenty of silly things as well.

Taylor King /

I didnt turn down the Maxi. He doesn't and didn't own the Maxi at all! I was willing to drive 3-4 hours to trade AND throw some cash in on the deal.

I believe it is for sale still. But its further away than I care to drive.

This is the Kamasura EMEI-500 they made 2 versions of this ped. It is a dual tank. One in frame and another under the seat. This has the deluxe seat. This was the better of the 2. Just an FYI.

Taylor King /

SOLD.

I forgot to mention I didn’t want a ZA Want an E50 engine.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account