FS: Pinto Side Covers

Hello, new to the forum and mopeds, though not to motorcycles (the older I get it seems the slower I want to go). I recently purchased a Pinto/Swinger that after some modding, have parts I will not need. First up on the chopping block are a pair of side covers. From what I can tell, they are not cut up anywhere, but the original stickers are removed and there is a little blue paint where the side covers meet the frame.

I looked around and didn't see many current listings for comparable pricing, but I am asking for $75 shipped. If I am way off on pricing, please tell me.

As purchased on the bike before mods.

https://drive.google.com/thumbnail?id=1UVbL6WUJLVTbxHUfLcrhxtpuJvZiGGZR

Mocked up on my bike after some mods and a little cleaning up (they do not fit tight to the frame with my peg setup)

20201206_113743.jpg

Additional Images of the covers.

20201206_113913.jpg
20201206_113922.jpg

If you have any additional questions or want me to provide additional images, PM me and I can Text, e-mail, or PM a response. (edited)

Re: FS: Pinto Side Covers

On bike as originally purchased

bbike.jpg

Back Side of the side covers

20201206_113946.jpg
20201206_113934.jpg

PM’ed

Sold.

To those that expressed interest in the saddle bags, I am hoping to get them posted F/S by the end of the month.

Thanks!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account