Re: Smokey Sunday Sale

Trudy Fair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Here's hoping those hideous fires are out soon and stay away from you. Glad you're doing so well selling / sharing your parts. I LOVE the very cool way you shaped the hole for the tree to come up through your deck. That's brilliant and it looks great. 10 out of 10 for that !!!!! I also noticed your bag of mesquite charcoal. If you're ever around the Fort Worth area, drop by - I'll be cutting damned mesquites down all effing winter. I'll give you all you can haul off. That goes for everybody. Bring your chainsaws - have a ball. Stay safe up there, man. When I lived in LA, the fires were the reason I went out and bought a horse trailer, so I could get him the hell out of there if I had to. Tornadoes are over in a few minutes, hurricanes in a day or so, but those fires last for weeks. They're all destroyers of lives and property. Take care all.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account