Hero Majestic Pacer, Panther and Ankur Parts!

As a Hero Majestic owner, I know how hard it can be to find these parts. Tell me what you need, and I might have it! Let's get you a part for a reasonable price.

I'm not here to make money, I'm here to help out. That being said, please make it worth my time too. Let's respect each other :)

Re: Hero Majestic Pacer, Panther and Ankur Parts!

Steve Longwell /

looking for this panther seat with out the giant rips. Also need a gas cap.

7FB1F66D-B769-4467-BCF0-D8CE10B6354A.jpeg

just sew a seat cover outta vinyl.

Steve Longwell /

Can’t sew worth a crap. Trying to make a dependable sweet looking ride for my daughter to ride to school. I have a kitted 70cc Garelli but it is never dependable. When you get it going so fun though. The panther starts every time.

I have a Panther and Ankur out in the garage. Theyt always started easily.Haven't been started in years,but I'll bet fresh fuel and clean the plug they'll start right up.

Hey Steve I have a seat and gas cap. Let’s get In touch. I’m going to figure out how to private message you.

Thomas Fones /

I know this thread is older but I have a 1995 hero majestic pacer and its missing the exhaust baffle. Would you happen to have the exhaust baffle? Thomas.fones @ gmail.com

Looking for a Panther 70cc clutch/chain cover and a gauge cover and ignition switch. Working on one that has had a smash and spark Hotwire job

Beach Club Nick /

> Brian Hughes wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Looking for a Panther 70cc clutch/chain cover and a gauge cover and

> ignition switch. Working on one that has had a smash and spark Hotwire

> job

Like the kickstart motor? Got a pic?

Hi! Do you have a rear fender bracket for a pacer? The one that is shaped like a U?

Terri

image.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account