Re: WTB- Any Top Tank around Long Beach,CA

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I have no room for this ornament anymore. Never ride it, just look at it. In Portland though. 100% stock. Wiring is perfect, with working turn signals, new battery. I'll even through in a blue headlight lens, and a brake rod, to make it a coaster brake, and a NOS zero miles speedo.

I wanted to derbi-ize it.

United.JPG
Derbi General.jpg

16096071512841618313663037889503.jpg
16096070860833271484054103050177.jpg

$2800 which is pretty much what I have in it. Not counting any of my labor. Registered and ca plated...paz built motor but redone by Nate at motomatic. Local pickup only. It's got everything to the limit. Gila , flat slide hpi rectified and regulated all led turn signals u me it. Too many mopeds and this is too perfect to ride ! Don't even bother low balling me. Don't bother asking for a piece. Not ever going to happen...if necessary I will have it buried with me and ride it in the next world. Cali bikes are expensive...too bad but I spent real dollars for this ride.

I’m interested is this still available?

i didn't see it

still looking!

What exactly are you looking for? You've been offered a bunch of bikes and turned them all down.

Man I saw at least 5 bikes worth jumping on.

Maybe you should be more specific on which one you are wanting. Obviously you have something specific in mind.

> bee C Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> still looking!

Emil Kniemel /

> baird co Wrote:

> What exactly are you looking for? You've been offered a bunch of bikes

> and turned them all down.

pretty sure yours is the only actual bike "around Long Beach, CA" haha

And it's still for sale!

bump

bump

There's two puchs on craigslist right now, and a cheap "garelly."

no title, the garelli is is beat up and the puch is too expensive for its condition.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> bee C Wrote:

> no title

lol

So your basically looking for a top tank under $500 that's in perfect shape, in Southern California. Good luck.

> baird co Wrote:

> So your basically looking for a top tank under $500 that's in perfect

> shape, in Southern California. Good luck.

Don’t forget, it’s got to have a title!

did I say $500, fuck u

would you buy one without title and going through all the hustle of getting it titled? What if it is stolen? I can pay top dollar if I want it depend on the condition! So if you don't have anything foe sale just shut up!

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> bee C Wrote:

> would you buy one without title and going through all the hustle of

> getting it titled?

I've never had a moped with a title and have never had a problem registering and plating them in California.

I don't even know what a title would be good for besides increasing the price and/or maybe selling out of state.

You can always do a vin check to make sure a bike isn't stolen. Though, that might be hard to get as a VIN is the only thing you need to register a moped in California, so I definitely wouldn't just give it out to some lowballer on Craigslist.

The only thing wrong with the garelli, besides it being a garelli, is the seat. A new seat would probably cost $60.

Or just buy this (edited)

Steven Whitright /

yeah, i would. the majority here aren’t sold with them. As mentioned you can run the vin if you’re worried about it being hot/surprises. it’s a good thing you’re being diligent so a cop never gives you shit down the road... But this requirement of yours is a little rigid and unrealistic imo

> bee C Wrote:

> would you buy one without title and going through all the hustle of

> getting it titled?

blah blah blah! stop it you don't have one for sale! post some pictures and price. No more comment if have nothing to sell. Tired of comments, move on!

I think most are tired of your ungrateful attitude. You’ve been looking since August and lots of good mopeds have been posted. Why don’t you quit being a little bitch and post exactly your requirements instead of wasting people’s time for almost 7 months. Or better yet, people should start ignoring this thread as you seem to think you’re owed some unicorn moped just for acting like a dick. So blah blah blah

blah blah

ur a dick

People here are jerk, when you are selling one here they will say something or comment about the item and when you are buying they also say something ! Don't be a jerk just shut up and post if you have something to sell or want to buy! This is Buy and Sell section not a commentary section! ASSHOLE!

Ok Roberto...thought at 57 you would have grown up by now.

blah blah blah

BTW Charlie Chan! LOL this not the comment section!

Roberto Chua this this is the buy/sell forum and people don’t need to put up with your entitled bull shit.

Haha more comments on buy n sell! By the way who is roberto chua?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account