derbi rd50 FT

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

hey, hi. I have a derbi rd50. I would like to trade it for a Honda CT110/trail 110 1981-86 in good condition.

the derbi is bone stock and in pretty good condition. the tank is rusty but there are no pinholes. I did electrolysis on it but it needs done again or coated. the seat has a few small imperfections, but still pretty good shape. the rear brake sucks, probably needs new brake shoes but the front is good enough. starts up easy and runs good.

email me directly, dms suck. derekwinkle@gmail.com

thanks!

IMG_8562.jpeg
IMG_8563.jpeg
IMG_8564.jpeg

Re: derbi rd50 FT

s'more

IMG_8565.jpeg
IMG_8566.jpeg
IMG_8567.jpeg

So rad! Wish I had a trail to trade you!

Good deals. Also: Sick Baja!

Joe! I wish you did too

Chris thanks, the Baja mighty πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

94D4969C-859F-4649-8865-0CD1A86E7771.jpeg

Yasssss! I’m on a Baja hunt right now. Hard to find one for a not super inflated price. Also always wanted a RD50. Dream team in that driveway. Good luck with your sale/trade.

Wait, shit I just noticed that damn rover country too!!! Damn cool.

keep your eyes peeled. I got mine for cheap just had to put a little tlc into it. Baja prices can be super silly stupid. The rover is such a dreamboat and, happily, not nearly as unreliable as I expected it to be!

Baja are just flat out weird, bed is tiny...the outback wagon is the better bet, 3.0 flat 6 oh yeah! That Rover is dreamy! I don't trust them, but love them!

yeah the bed is small, you can barely haul anything in it. This is now a Baja appreciation thread btw.

IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_7696.jpeg
IMG_8153.jpeg

Oh that Gyro! You have some cool stuff! :)

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Baja are just flat out weird, bed is tiny...the outback wagon is the

> better bet, 3.0 flat 6 oh yeah! That Rover is dreamy! I don't trust

> them, but love them!

I saw both vehicles in person, Deric put some rather large really nice aggressive tread tires on the Rover it giving it a good stance, Man that would be very hard to get stuck in the mud or the snow

I remember when you just picked that up to trade me for another rd awhile back, glad to see it still hauling

Sorry you aren’t cool enough to understand the majestic nature of the Baja, Mr. Keller. (Jk, to each their own)

After much research into all my feasible options I’ve come to the Baja as the perfect vehicle. Seats 4 comfortably, easily hauls whatever I need to haul (except my Transalp), AWD for camping, roof rack for overland style tent or a big basket to carry dumb stuff, so ugly and weird that it actually looks good, tons of parts availability, decent gas mileage...I’m selling my Tacoma to make room for a Baja. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ (edited)

Would you consider a cash sell?Dream bike stats

campeona del mundo /

baja....mmm. maybe ill sell both of my legacys and turn them into a baja

> campeona del mundo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> baja....mmm. maybe ill sell both of my legacys and turn them into a baja

Why sell when you could sawsall?

Rick, not looking to sell at the moment but thank you.

Yeah will, just make a bratbajabastard

bump! I started a thread in performance about this bike, ended up cutting out some restrictions in the pipe. there's a video at the end of some woods riding that shows how good this bike is. I also have a complete unmodified exhaust to go with it if that's more your thing. I'm open to other trades too, but I for sure want something for dirt. ct90 maybe or tw200. not even sure why I want to trade it because it seems like it can handle anything that I'm brave enough to try haha.

https://mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?7,4400452

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account