FS: '79 Maxi Luxe II part out.

Dan Pasanen /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Let me preface this by saying I am by no means a butcher. I don't like to part out bikes but sometimes it becomes necessary due to costs associated with refurbishing a moped. This is one of those cases.

Here's what's left of the Maxi Luxe II (If it's not marked sold, it's still available) Prices are negotiable and I'm open to discounted package deals (I have no idea if these are the going rates for things).

- Seat: $20+ship has rips, is what it is.

- Left magura control: $10+ship

- 12mm Bing+intake: $25+ship

- Front wheel + brake: $25+ship

- Handlebars + $20+ship

- Handlebar brackets+screws: $10+ship

- Speedometer (colored!) + cable: $25+ship (for the record I have no idea if this thing works as the bike didn't run, you're buying at your own risk)

- Shocks - SOLD

- Coil/wire/boot: $10+ship

- Book rack: $10+ship

- Whatever those other metal bracket things are called (to the right of the book rack): $10+ship for the pair

- Plastic seat mount spacer thing: $5+ship

- Gas cap: $5+ship

- Cable wrangler thing for mounting at bottom of tank: $10+ship

- Exhaust w/heat guard thing: $25+ship

- Frame (no title): $100+ship (would prefer a more local pickup on this, central Minnesota). Tank in pretty decent shape, little rust but not bad at all.

I may have some other parts laying around that I'd get rid of for the right price so if you're looking for something in particular, let me know. (edited)

IMG_20200727_195601.jpg
IMG_20200727_195607.jpg
IMG_20200727_195613.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account