2 Motobecane Mobylette 50V's for sale (Chicago)

Jackson James /
ScreenShot2020-07-19at3.54.36PM.png
ScreenShot2020-07-19at3.54.48PM.png
ScreenShot2020-07-19at3.55.02PM.png

Hi everyone-

Helping my friend who runs a vintage resale account on instagram: for sale are two Motobecane Mobylette 50Vs, both around 3k miles, and have these crazy windshields!!

Bike 1-- fully stock and complete, runs very smooth. Front fork lock keys included, full tool set, no title.

Bike 2-- Runs nicely, has a dellorto clone carburetor on it, but came with its original Gurtner carburetor-- the bolt which fastens the banjo/float lid is broken off in the threads of the carburetor body on the gurtner. Everything is still there to use it, if you can get that bolt out of there. Also has it's keys and tool set, it also has a side saddle bag mounting bracket on it. No title.

Asking $2000 for the pair, or $1050 each. Local pickup (or short distance delivery if you're in the vicinity.)

Hit me with any questions! The IG account is @bigmikesvintage if you want to see the original listing.

Re: 2 Motobecane Mobylette 50V's for sale (Chicago)

those are 100% covid free, look a those face shields!

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

Yoooooo my gf has bought some dope shit from big Mike's!!! Free bump

Follow the insta for some sick finds, be warned as the stuff goes fast lol.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

Also let Mike know he should get these posted on FB marketplace and the Chicago weekly FB page. Stuff goes fast on there, but he probably won't get what he's asking.

Another good route since it's a matching pair would honestly be bring a trailer. Shit like this goes for bonkers money on BaT it's like those buyers don't know what Google is.

Jackson James /

Ooh, good call ill try that! Thank you thank you

Pushrod Fifty /

Those are real nice Mobys.

Yea huge masks included, one could ride from Texas to Florida and bust right through the covid plumes unscathed.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account