Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Looking to buy a used ONYX RCR.

Let me know in the comments if you can help me find one, thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 6.12.26 PM.png

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

I've only seen a few of them for sale in the Bay Area and they generally sell for not much less than retail. They just had a $250 off sale. I think if I was going to throw down that kind of money I'd just pay for a new one.

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

If your not in it already I would join the facebook group, Oynx Motorbikes Group. Good luck.

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Tweaker trash /

3mil and it’s yours

9E63DDF5-8566-4AEE-97E0-D51A5523D68A.jpeg

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

> Barack Obama Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 3mil and it’s yours

That come with the 3mil worth of meth it took to make that? God your bikes are awful, Tweaker trash should be your name Rocco! Lolol!!

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Tweaker trash /

> Jackerz ! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Barack Obama Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > 3mil and it’s yours

>

> That come with the 3mil worth of meth it took to make that? God your

> bikes are awful, Tweaker trash should be your name Rocco! Lolol!!

I love how you trash on other bikes to make yourselS feel good and boost your ego, you must be some kind of moped building expert.

It’s a working progress but you would call it done 😂

I don’t see you building one but talk is cheap like your moped

Jacker you must really hate me! I even emailed you to just stop the bs so mopedarmy could be about mopeds. It’s moped dawgs, you can’t destroy me because I’m nothing (edited)

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Tweaker trash /

Yup I build junk! Thanks jackers your the best

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

needs more zip ties ;)

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jackerz ! Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Barack Obama Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > 3mil and it’s yours

>

> >

>

> > That come with the 3mil worth of meth it took to make that? God your

>

> > bikes are awful, Tweaker trash should be your name Rocco! Lolol!!

>

> I love how you trash on other bikes to make yourselS feel good and

> boost your ego, you must be some kind of moped building expert.

>

> It’s a working progress but you would call it done 😂

>

> I don’t see you building one but talk is cheap like your moped

>

> Jacker you must really hate me! I even emailed you to just stop the bs

> so mopedarmy could be about mopeds. It’s moped dawgs, you can’t destroy

> me because I’m nothing

But the e-bike in question doesn't even have pedals.

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Wait, are you styropyro? I've been subbed for years!

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wait, are you styropyro? I've been subbed for years!

That is 100% not Rocco. I don't know why he posted that account. But I can't see someone with access to laser-grade engineering skills building a plywood pull-start...

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Tweaker trash /

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Aaron Blair Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Wait, are you styropyro? I've been subbed for years!

>

> That is 100% not Rocco. I don't know why he posted that account. But I

> can't see someone with access to laser-grade engineering skills building

> a plywood pull-start...

Nono that’s not me! It was to get to point across that itS not about looks right now...That kid builds awesome stuff With “junk”. His finish project don’t look pretty but dam do they work good and are sweet!!!!! the not so pretty part keeps the average person from touching it. So win win (edited)

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Who's behind these ONYX ebikes? Some crazy prices they got. $120 for what looks like a stock Tomos rack. Nuts. I thought 2ndstroke at first, but their's much uglier lookng.

Screenshot2020-07-10at12.11.07AM.png

Re: Looking to buy used ONYX RCR

Old forum but I have one for sale!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account