WTB: Minarelli v1 Polini kit

Used or new is fine!

Re: WTB: Minarelli v1 Polini kit

Gray Irwin /

Bump

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Dos has 48mm V1 Parmakits for $129. 1mm bigger than the Polini. It took a little bit of cleanup and I had to space it up 2mm but it roars! 2 rings instead of 1, all the gaskets. Quite a deal. Polini is more plug and play, but I have both kits and Parma pulls harder

Love the polini. Just toss it on and go

Gray Irwin /

What did you use to space it? Just a thicker base gasket?

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Yes a few. I tried 1mm and piston still hit, 1.5 slight tap, 2mm perfecto. Just kept adding home made base gaskets

That has to be the best deal on a kit in a while. If my Polini was on a V1 instead of my Safari C2, I could give you a better comparison (I put the Parma on a V1) but the V1 is pulling almost as hard as the dual variated C2 with the Polini. I say go for it! Put 3 or 4 base gaskets on right from the getgo, or make a spacer out of copper or aluminum and gasket both sides of it

Dave I was just on dos web site no parmakits! But they did have old pollini kits for the v-1. Ok I looked again and the heading says parmakit but in the description it says pollini? (edited)

We, Dos, currently have no Polini kits for v1 in stock. We currently have several Parmakits available. The description mentions Polini only because it is the closest comparable alternative. I'm happy to explain any confusion in the product description if you want to email us.

Blake is a great dude for sure!!! Always answers quickly. If I ever run into him he definitely has a few beers on me!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account