F/S - Hobbit wheels

Jay Rivett /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Grabbed these wheels from a guy who was planning on making a 3wheeled mini car, which is why I have an odd number of them now.

I got the wheels in this condition, they are true and all have good rubber. The front rims actually have brand new tires.

2 front wheels. One has bearings, probably need to be replaced. Neither have axels or brakes. $50 each plus shipping

20200519_172210.jpg
20200519_172152.jpg
20200519_172237.jpg

1 rear wheel has brake plate but no axel. Tire is used but in good condition. $80 plus shipping

I can remove the tires if needed for shipping if you dont need the rubber. Should help a little in that department cuz these suckers are heavy.

I dont have a hobbit but picked these up cuz I figured someone could use them. Guys was gonna recycle them so I got them cheap, now you get them cheap.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account