WTB hammer or jammer clutch for Garelli NOI

Anyone holding? Whatcha got?

Re: WTB hammer or jammer clutch for Garelli NOI

bump :(

I'm just going to bump this monthly or even more often until either treats gets them in stock or i hit the lottery and someone sees this and hits me up....

Plz? :)

> Dan Pasanen Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm just going to bump this monthly or even more often until either

> treats gets them in stock or i hit the lottery and someone sees this and

> hits me up....

>

> Plz? :)

The Jammers were pretty tight, I hope they make another run, it’s not as good as my Hammer, but damn fine, and a better value for sure

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

Another run yes, I'd be down for one for sure. Curious as to the demand for these, maybe this thread could be an influence?

Wish I could get one too!

> Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Wrote:

> Another run yes, I'd be down for one for sure. Curious as to the demand

> for these, maybe this thread could be an influence?

Everything on Treats is outta stock, Covid has supply lines so fucked, maybe by fall with the vaccine roll outs, we'll see some positive supply improvements

I want a hammer or hammer. I was lucky enough to snag a 3shoe kickstart clutch for my noi. I just need to figure out how to actually start my bike if I use it. Ha!

i'd be interested in one (or two) as well! Who made them for Treats?

What all is involved in getting the components to make the puch e50 bell fit the Garelli gear? Does anyone have photos or drawings of what's needed? Seems like that may be a feasible idea...

Word on the street is the place that does the lining is dragging their feet, probably because they suck and don’t want our garelli to rip.

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Word on the street is the place that does the lining is dragging their

> feet, probably because they suck and don’t want our garelli to rip.

They did a shit job on the first batch, I jb welded mine and it’s been gold ever since

I've been in contact with treats about this since last May. COVID fucked production, that's just how it goes. My last exchange with them was in late Nov 2020: "Hello, We have some parts of the clutch here and others are still delayed. I'm sorry!!!! Hopefully we will have them soon. Thank you!!!! Benji"

I also recall the new years sale in their email they said something like "2021 is the year of the Garelli" so I'm hoping that means there's good news on the horizon.

Just bummed I saw someone score one a month or two ago on a thread they just happened to get lucky and someone that had one for sale saw their post. Only reason I'm bumping this... (edited)

I am also waiting eagerly to purchase one!

bump because i see someone else looking for one and i asked first! lol

Pretty sure that has been done by welding in the funky washer/spacer that matches a Garelli crank to the E50 bell. Did you search it?

> Steven Davis Wrote:

> Pretty sure that has been done by welding in the funky washer/spacer

> that matches a Garelli crank to the E50 bell. Did you search it?

Pretty sure I've seen this mentioned but if I remember correctly you'd also need to modify the bell and there may have been some fuckery with the starter mechanism too. I've also seen mentions of using a V1 clutch somehow too but I'm really looking for something more plug and play.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account