Cincinnati Ohio Fire Sale - LOTS of parts and mopeds

Howdy.

My name is Paul. I have a huge lot of mopeds and parts. I used to rip back in the day, but ... Pshhh... Life, ammirite?

Anyways, I'm moving soon, and starting a new job elsewhere.

This is where you come in. I have a large lot of mopeds parts including wheels, exhausts, intakes, kits, engines, cranks, carbs, heads, bits and bobs, used stuff, stock stuff, go faster bits, tomos clutches, etc. I mean, boxes of stuff. I got some heavily customized peds that haven't run in quote some time. I got a tomos a 35 that's was kitted with a circuit pipe but never tuned so it never really ran.

I have so much stuff I don't even know what I got fully. Imma post some hastily snapped pics to give you an idea, but the point is, I live in Cincinnati, OH and I'm just not interested in taking the time to individually post everything I have, and a lot of it would be a HUGE hassle to ship. I have three peds in various shape from frame to roller to mostly complete. None have run in years.

I'd really love from some lucky guy/gal to locally pick it up. I'd give you a sweet deal too, cause - I mean, what am I gonna do with all this stuff?

Check out the pics, if you're interested, give me a shout and we can work out a time for you to come pick it up/see it.

Again, at this time I'd really love to just give a great deal on the whole lot to some lucky moped enthusiast who will actually use them. This has been stored inside a climate controlled environment for the past...four or five years ... Wow. (time flies).

You can most easily reach me via text at: 513 594 1266 or email at juto9p@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Hasty Pics link

Re: Cincinnati Ohio Fire Sale - LOTS of parts and mopeds

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Interested in sidebleed pipe and sachs, ill text you

Texted!

I'm interested in the whole lot. I'm in Cbus

......let me guess $1400?

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

If someone buys the whole lot, could I buy the black sidebleed pipe from them

I would pay you generously$$$ for the red kitted tomos Nick I'm between Cincinnati and Columbus you could drop it off to me and pick up the cash.

I'm going down to get this stuff on Thursday. I was planning on keeping the Tomos.

thanks everyone for your interest

I sold the whole lot today.

Hope the parts will bring joy and get some old and new ped projects on the road. Much thanks to everyone interested.

20200507_144716.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account