WTB: Vespa Grande Rear Passenger Chrome foot Rest Assembly.

ELLAK MOLNAR /

Im restoring a Vespa Grande I just took off of a friends hands the other day. I need a whole Rear Passenger Chrome Foot Rest Assembly, the one I have is a bit too rusty for a restore. Thank you in advance to anyone responding.

Re: WTB: Vespa Grande Rear Passenger Chrome foot Rest Assembly.

Ellak, I have those footrests ...didn't realize we were out of stock on the website. You have a order here that you placed but it hasn't shipped yet. If you want these, order them and just choose "In Store Pick up" and we can just add them to your current order without more shipping cost. Thank You!

Link to Grande Passenger Footrest Assembly

ELLAK MOLNAR /

Any chance you a picture of it? As long as the Chrome is in good shape, I'll buy it in a heart beat. Thank you.

Ellak, I can but I wont be back to work now until Monday. They are all decent and will shine up beautifully with a SOS soap pad and a bit of metal polish. They are not NOS and all will have imperfections but all are definitely presentable. I will email you Monday...

Thanks!

ELLAK MOLNAR /

How should I go about purchasing the part? Is Via PayPal transfer okay? You can through it in with the rest of my order if that works for you?

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

I realize you found what you were looking for but in case anyone else needs this item . . . I have one in my garage in pretty good shape. Just needs to be cleaned up.

ELLAK MOLNAR /

I'm always looking for spares. Can you send me a picture? If it's good, I'll buy it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account