Need decals made

Need decals for 77 columbia commuter.. have old ones for a patern

20200411_173605.jpg

Re: Need decals made

And if you find someone who can make those please let me know! I too will buy a decal set!!!

Hopefully.somebody will come along..

I've had good success with a local sign shop that has a computer controlled vinyl cutter. They've scanned the remains of my Odyssey decal and cut a couple of new ones matching perfectly the old ones. And they did some from my own lettering font choice for another project. Just ask for best quality vinyl like they would use on school bus lettering. A good shop will be able to fill in the missing sections on yours thru the software.

I don't have a shop anywhere near me..

Luigi Garzone /

if you could send a picture with clear measurements of each decal I think I can recreate these with weatherproof vinyl

Try Chris Prestopine he makes some nice stickers.

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Try Chris Prestopine he makes some nice stickers.

I contacted him..he said he wan't able to do foil

Luigi Garzone /

Hi, i'm currently making a set of decals for the columbia commuter. You mentioned you would be interested in a set if anyone was able to make them. I can do a full set (2 of each decal) for $30. Let me know if you're still interested, thanks

Interested yes! Please send pics when done and we can finalize. PM me.

I should mention sell them to pop peds first since it was his quest. If you make a second set I would be interested in purchasing. Did not mean to step on his post. Just looking for a set as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account