FS - Puch Magnum MKii - Michigan

Magnum mkii with za50 motor (oil injection motor but its all blocked off, will include oil pump). No dents in the tank, no rips in the seat. Starts easy and ready to ride. Been riding it around town but I have too many bikes.

$1200 (edited)

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 7.18.37 PM.png

Re: FS - Puch Magnum MKii - Michigan

doyle brownson /

Also in Michigan and willing to pick up for $600

Can’t do 6

Will trade for old beater s10 or dakota - body can be shit - just needs to run with solid frame

just throwing it out there

Awesome bike! top speed?

Curious if you'd be willing to trade for a silver 1980 Puch maxi-Luxe and a few hundred cash possibly. The Puch runs good and is in great cosmetic condition. I have used it since last August and it hasn't failed me yet. new carb and air filter.

I'm still too young for a car and I would love to have a cafe-racer style moped to upgrade to 70cc, the magnum being a good option.

I am based close to Kalamazoo so this seems the best option for me,

I'd love to receive a reply from you to see if we could work out a deal but I'm not sure I could afford much more than the offer you have already received.

-Gavin

personally not looking for maxi. i really like riding this bike and i'm set at 1000 as my lowest. although if you can find a running square-body dakota or s10 with short cab I would trade straight up. I see them pop up for as low as $500

Still available? Just south of Benton Harbor and interested.

Any desire to send this thing to Utah for at or around what you're asking? I'm Ped-less and would love to have one again.

1000 for the bike and you can arrange any shipping you want, i am willing to palletize and wrap it up

Sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account