WTB-Vespa in michigan

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Looking for vespas or kinetics for sale near ann arbor. Doesn't matter running or not, but looking for something without a rusty tank

Re: WTB-Vespa in michigan

Terbo Speghetti /

I've got a grande in a few pieces. Could deliver to Ann Arbor, but not sure when.

I have a rad ciao for sale. Just needs a new rear brake pad. Hazel park/ferndale. PM me

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

I’ve got a Ciao and a super bravo.

The ciao is kind of a project Frankenstein moped but the tank is super clean. I had it variated and kitted for a while, now it’s just sitting around with no engine. It also has an MLM cross bar on it.

And I have a super bravo as well that is in good running condition. It has a top one crank in it, intake bored to 13mm, 13mm carb, proma circuit, polini variator with some light weights. It rips. It has white wheels. I bought it at CBBG in 2019 and you can see pics of it in the CBBG buy and sell thread, it is the first post. I think it was a raffle bike at one point? Started life as a regular bravo at one point and was converted and built into a genuine super bravo. Needs a rear tire. I’m in Chicago but could meet ya half way maybe.

I have a very nice vespa si model to sell in livonia. Check fb market place tomorrow in livonia. I should have it listed.

20200226_155814.jpg

(edited)

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

Very excited to see what you're gonna ask for this beauty. I'm gonna guess before it goes live. $4000? $5000?

$950 bra

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I found one I am going to buy from jason. Thank you for your offers

> david carroll Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> $950 bra

Lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account