FS - TOMOS A3, A35, Suzuki FA50 parts

I have a bunch of Tomos and Suzuki fa50 parts I don't need. If interested in anything send me a PM. Selling parts cheap to anyone who needs them.

IMG_2191.jpg
IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg

Re: FS - TOMOS A3, A35, Suzuki FA50 parts

If that fa50 air filter box is unbroken I'm interested ?? Price ?

Here's a couple more photos.

IMG_2194.jpg
IMG_2195.jpg

Suzuki fa50 air box is complete.

IMG_2097.jpg

I forgot about these Tomos tail pipes.

IMG_2196.jpg

I am going to have to put this post on hold for a while. Ohio has mandated a stay at home order so I don't think I'll be able to go to FedEx ship anything.

Crazy isn't it?? i sure need the tomos seat. And if thats an a35 clutch bell? Is it?

The seat will cost a lot to ship. It's 55 miles between Beavercreek and Cincinnati.

Maybe we could meet somewhere in between. I am not sure if the clutch bell is A3 or A35. I'll try to find out the difference. Are you interested in anything else?

I'm fairly sure the clutch bell is an A3. From what I can tell the gears look different.

IMG_2197.jpg
IMG_2198.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg

Yes that is a a3 bell for sure! Say I’d be interested in both the clutch covers that say tomos a35 ones! What ya need for those bad boys?

I only have the one set of clutch covers and they are A3.

Brandon, you got it. Sold and shipped to you. Thanks.

Bump.(edited)

Sold so far: Suzuki air cleaner box, Tomos and Suzuki throttle controls, tomos grips, pedals and pedal arms, tomos A3 case (not in photo) are sold.

Still have exhaust pipes, turn signals, Tomos a3 seat, carb parts, cables, coils, cases, and other misc stuff.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account