FS: 1984 Honda Aero 125 (2 stroke)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Selling my beloved 1984 Honda Aero 125. It has 4400 original miles. 2 stroke. Starts, runs and rides like a top. I hate to sell it, but I don’t have enough room to store it at my new house in VA. $950. Pick up in Port Murray, NJ. No trades. Clean NJ title in my name.

721C2EBF-DCE1-48FF-8C05-A43C9ECDACAB.jpeg

(edited)

Re: FS: 1984 Honda Aero 125 (2 stroke)

Did you already sell the aero 50?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Nick, it’s sold pending pick up/payment on Easter weekend. If that should change for any reason, I’ll repost it at that time.

Great deal, glws!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I hate to do it, but I’ll have to post this bike on FB marketplace.

why is that, is it still available?

i think people on here were under the impression it was sold.

i'm not really in the market but that thing is sweet, hate to have it go to someone who just wants cheap transport.

Where are you moving to in VA? I bet someone in the Richmond scene would be into snagging it!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Yup, there was just no interest here, so I was going to put it up on FB. I hate dealing with FB and CL bottom feeders.

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> why is that, is it still available?

>

> i think people on here were under the impression it was sold.

>

> i'm not really in the market but that thing is sweet, hate to have it go

> to someone who just wants cheap transport.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

We close on our new house in VA at the end of April. I can bring it down with me anytime after that. I'll only be 30 minutes from RVA.

> Mike Boyd Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Where are you moving to in VA? I bet someone in the Richmond scene would

> be into snagging it!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Last call before I move it to VA. This bike runs like gang busters. Needs nothing. You know you want a two stroke Honda scooter!

I'll buy it Larry, of you do me a solid and move to Seattle instead.....

Come on man you know your gonna end up building a shed and replenishing your collection.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Aaron, unfortunately, sheds aren't allowed in the 55 and older community where we're moving to in VA. I've got an over-sized two car garage and a separate room which will house my three mopeds, four scooters and one motorcycle. I'm tapped out of space. The wife wants to use the garage for our cars. She's selfish that way ;-)

^ You could always rent a storage unit somewhere....can't believe this hasn't sold...would snap it up if you were here, but I can't get my mc license right now or transfer the title...bad time to be selling stuff. Bump anyway for a very cool bike.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I dislike storage units for many reasons, not just the monthly expense. They are basically a black hole for all the junk you accumulate. I’m at the time in my life when I want to minimize my belongings, not add to them. I’m going to rent a dumpster this summer and toss out anything I can’t sell at a garage sale or donate. It’s all going in the dumpster. My mantra is “if you don’t use it, lose it”.

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

ah man, I would if I could. those are such great scoots. I hope somebody great buys it

Man I wish I woulda bought it when I was there this summer.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Change of plans......I've decided not to take the Aero 125 to VA with me at the end of this month. I'm gonna have two modern Vespas and two Genuine Buddy scooters in VA, so I really don't need the Aero down there. I'm gonna leave the Aero here in NJ until such time that the house sells.

If anyone is interested, it'll remain in NJ until at least the end of this spring.

Larry Picarello /

These are great scooters.

Someone should buy this fine machine. Super peppy, like only a two-stroke can be. Honda quality & reliability.

Great seller as well!

Had one a few years back, tempted again...

I got some aeros. they are projects. LOL

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account