WTB front end w/ disc brake for puch

Anyone holding anything? Or is my best bet to go with Puch VDM?

Re: WTB front end w/ disc brake for puch

Cristian Luna /

look around for small dirtbike forks often are way nicer than ebr's if its a maxi id say go with 60/65 or if its a magnum 80/85 I just found a basket case kx85 for $60

I’m trying to stick with puch so I can use mags or I would

> Alex Moore Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’m trying to stick with puch so I can use mags or I would

If you're sticking with Puch you're going to have a near impossible time finding something used. Most people that go with the "official" parts are building to keep seeing how expensive they are.

I personally am running kx80 forks on a Sachs frame, or at least that's the plan.

Brand new you're looking at over $300 for a Puch compatible disc setup...at least what I calculated.

Yea I figured, I was looking at the whole set ups on puch vdm but I figured I’d try here first haha I have KX80 forks on my Derbi dirtped but I’m trying to do mags on my pinto

> Alex Moore Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yea I figured, I was looking at the whole set ups on puch vdm but I

> figured I’d try here first haha I have KX80 forks on my Derbi dirtped

> but I’m trying to do mags on my pinto

If you're willing to weld you can bring out the bottom of the forks to fit your mags axle and weld on a brake plate stop.

Probably the easiest way to use the mags, then get the kit to put a rotor on the mags.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account