FS: a35 a55 clutch bells

30 shipped with bearings, 20 shipped without bearings. 50 shipped for all 3.

15832689177121564442252.jpg
backside
1583268968129874292161.jpg

Re: FS: a35 a55 clutch bells

I'll take two with the bearing if you have it. If not, I'll take one. PM me your PayPal info

bell w bearings sold, have 2 bells wo bearings left.

Damn i should have been looking earlier i need one with berring and bushing. My clutch is spinning before shifting sometimes even with new shoes and correct fluid. Im just gonna try and do complete bell change.

^ tomos trannys as simple as they are are tricky being two speeds. heres my understanding.

when first gear clutch catches(Outside u can see it) clutch bell, delivers power to countershaft which also starts spinning 2 gear counter n clutch at the same time. Once 2 gear and clutchs get to speed and swing out on (INSIDE OF clutch bell, the bell farther in) it takes over spinning the clutch bell and countershaft in a higher gear. But what happens to first gear clutches? First gear clutch continues spinning but is releaved from it power duties because of the one way bearing on the countershaft lets up its lock on the countershaft.

anyways, dont think u need a clutch bell, proceed to repair.

Treats doesent sell complete a35 bells. And they don't have a35 bushing/berring either for a35. Only puch /garelli /minarelli etc. For over a year ive not found any way to get 1 way clutch bushing replaced in the bell frustrating.

Email me I need one

Kyle.salter@yahoo.com

kyle check your messages, only have the clutch bells with NO bearings.

all gone.

Your right i need to proceed to repair. Treatland has the 1 way needle clutch and bushing. ill purchase those and have em installed in the tomos. It should be ok after.

Thanks. Got both today. Now I can fix the bike

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account