Magnum/Hobbit Thing

john cervini /
20200302_093237.jpg
20200302_152555.jpg
20200302_152629.jpg

I picked this up with some parts. It's not my cup of tea. The magnum motor mount was cut off and the hobbit motor mount was welded on. It seems like it would work, maybe, I have no idea. Maybe you can figure it out? I am willing to sell together, apart, piece by piece. You tell me lol. I have basically an entire magnum and an entire hobbit to part out so ask away. Thanks!

Re: Magnum/Hobbit Thing

noah adelstein /

How much you looking to get for the whole bike

Price on magnum seat and tank thanks.

y so long

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

that subframe needs moved up about a foot

Yeah who welded the Hobbit motor mount so far back lol

Emil Kniemel /

Looks exxxxtra far back cause no head but yeah still too far. Wah wah.

john cervini /

Tank and seat are on hold for now. As for the "whole bike" I would say to make an offer on what you want included. I don't consider what's pictured to be a whole bike. As far as the fab work goes, I have no answers as I didn't nor would I ever have hacked up a magnum. I have the original puch mount. Maybe it can be saved? I will be posting more magnum parts later. Thanks

hmm im just down in MD. it should "work" as the hobbit subframe sets the length for the variator belt, just like everyone else says looks a little long...

interested in a a52 kicker bottom end and/or a really nice condition Tomos Arrow roller as partial trade plus cash ?

Damn are you off the bad sellers list? That was some bullshit you pulled back in the day.

john cervini /

I've had zero complaints since then but I will let others chime in.

Ya I wasn’t going to say anything but Rainier is right. you totally ripped off multiple people on here (hence why you cannot accept PayPal) I’m surprised your still on ma to be honest. My buddy waited months for a magnum frame and it never came, just sad if you ask me.

I bought a complete set of Magnum hydro forks and shocks from john cervini some 3 years ago, and it was really odd arrangement - completely on my part - since it involved a certified check payment from one of my Canadian friends. John could have nixed to whole thing because of the contingencies that I required to complete the transaction but he was really cool and helpful about it.

The hydro items arrived promptly, well packaged and in good, plug-and-play condition as promised, communications were clear and timely too.

I don't know about some other folks that may have had troubles or hassles in dealing with cervini, but that certainly wasn't my experience.

john cervini /

Thanks Schmiddy. Glad everything worked well.

The hobbit motor is now apart. Side bleed exhaust and the tjt variator are SOLD.

Let me get them forks

> john cervini Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks Schmiddy. Glad everything worked well.

>

> The hobbit motor is now apart. Side bleed exhaust and the tjt variator

> are SOLD.

price on the rest of the engine ?

john cervini /

Engine is pending minus carb and intake.

Jonathan R. Going to pull the forks in the next day or two to check them out. I will pm you if you're still interested. Thanks

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

Ahhhhh, I was wondering who snagged this lot from Rochester. Crazy good deal (edited)

I have a magnum hobbit frame as well, I was going to build it and lost interest. if anyone that wanted one and missed out! I have a the frame and a subframe/ rear wheel collecting dust.

IMG_2258.jpeg

hey. We're in Rochester and have a shop space and could get this running. We've done a bit of work on hobbits, and I've done work on a puch. Let me know if you need help, or wanna just sell the whole ball of wax and are sick of it.

Tweaker trash /

> Mike Dee Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a magnum hobbit frame as well, I was going to build it and lost

> interest. if anyone that wanted one and missed out! I have a the frame

> and a subframe/ rear wheel collecting dust.

Why so far back!

john cervini /

The hobbit motor, exhaust and carb have been sold. I still have the magnum frame and hobbit subframe but no forks for the frame.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account