WTB m01 engine mounts

Terbo Speghetti /

To be clear, i want the mounts for morini single speed piston port. If they HAVE TO come attached to a whole frame, so be it. But really, just the mounts is what I'm after. Can pick up in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or if I absolutely have to, Indiana.

Lmk? Kthx (edited)

Re: WTB m01 engine mounts

What frame are you needing the mounts from? Those motors were used on a few different peds. Are the m02 and m01 the same?

Terbo Speghetti /

Not sure if m02 are the same, maybe someone can chime in. And where they come from isn't important, they're getting chopped off and put on a moby

I have a spare Pacer SS frame. I would need to ascertain its condition before deciding if I want to hack it up.

Terbo Speghetti /

If it's nice at all, don't waste it on me. This is a dumpster bike and it deserves dumpster parts

I understand. Pacer SS frames are hard to come by. If its bent or otherwise damaged I'll consider butchering the frame. Will be a couple of days before I can get it out and look.

The M1 has a wider top mount on one bolt, but I'm not sure on the MO1. It might have the same width as the MO2.

I'm not in Ohio so I can't check.

Hoarder Erik Thalman /

As far as m01 and m02 are same width I have an m02 Stamped as an m01 cuz they had an excessive amount of left over cases wiki also says this

> Erik Thalman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> As far as m01 and m02 are same width I have an m02 Stamped as an m01 cuz

> they had an excessive amount of left over cases wiki also says this

Thanks!

Terbo Speghetti /

Thanks for the tip! Still looking for a set of mounts tho haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account