WTB Puch Magnum Turn Signal Lense

john cervini /
received_175644273863595.jpeg

Like trying to find a needle in a haystack I know. I have sourced 4 signals and components to complete my ups magnum but sadly one is missing a lense. If anyone has one please let me know what body part I can donate for it. If that's not an option I have cash and alot of nos puch parts as well. Thanks!

Re: WTB Puch Magnum Turn Signal Lense

hey john, i think you sent me an email, but like a dummy, i deleted it. i was thinking it was a notice that i had a pm/dm on MA.....if it pertained to turn signals. i'm not sure i can help. but i did notice you scored a bunch of nos puch. i'll make sure it doesn't get deleted if you try again. sorry man. i bet that maggie is lookin pretty sweet about now :) wes

john cervini /

Willing to pay $50 for a lense, maybe more. Am I crazy? Possibly

Garrett Bernhagen /

Was thinking the other day to do molds for resin to make duplicates of these. Perhaps that's a route you could go and then make your own.

john cervini /

I haven't been down that road but willing to explore it since there will always be a need for them. Any input would be appreciated.

john cervini /

Found one! Stoked!

john cervini /
20200229_152307.jpg

Happiness

Bummer- it’s the wrong side!

JK. Glad you were able to source one!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account