FS: puch rollers & parts ohio

I have a few maxi rolling chassis, a pinto 2 chassis, blue maxi frame and fork, e50 peddle cranks, za50 maxi peddle cranks, pinto tank, stock pipes, and a few sets of snowflakes and puch spokes.

Selling bikes or single parts email me what you need.

Pictures in my craigslist advert.. seen here

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mpo/d/columbus-puch-moped-parts/7079775376.html?lang=en&cc=gb

Re: FS: puch rollers & parts ohio

Christian Parks /

If there is not rust in the gas tank, I will give you $125 plus shipping for the blue maxi frame.

Thanks

avery, you've been liquidating for some time now. are you getting out of mopeds? those hydros though...ugh..i must resist that urge.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

nah, he just picked these up the other day. the pinto was complete, so was the silver maxi. both could have been on the road with an hours worth of work if avery knew his ass hole from his elbow. instead hes just chopping up all the perfectly good bikes, and parting out magnums with stage 4 cancer.

I picked these up for specifically for spare parts. The bikes were to rough to fix. (edited)

***Kim Jong illest*** /

"Too rough to fix"

received_272352847082794.jpeg

Josh stop being an asshole. What's your point here? Stop trying to instigate bull into my threads.

Kim Jong illest

Are you parting the pinto or ?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

eat an entire bag of dicks, and wash it down with a shit soda you robert foos wannabe piece of shit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account