WTT: Need V1 Fan base trade for moped parts

im in search of a three hole V1 fan base, i have the fan and shroud.

1582216131228-169594672.jpg

if your holding, i have a bunch of moped parts i would trade for

15822162343111989877516.jpg

just let me know what your looking for and hopefully i have it.

Re: WTT: Need V1 Fan base trade for moped parts

Angry Hipster /

I might have one I'll have to check, do you happen to have a rear wheel for a Honda Express?

pat splat /

i have a hobbit rear wheel spoked with tranny/clutch etc but i think its different, regardless ive had no luck shipping wheels for a decent price i dont know how others do it. i have hobbit magneto cover

1582294826025481027083.jpg

or what elese. (edited)

Angry Hipster /

No magneto cover needed, but I'll try to figure something out. I'll try and see if I can find it tomorrow.

Angry Hipster /
m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Here is what I found, make sure to check it out closely to ensure it's what you need. I'm not very familiar with these motors.

Angry Hipster /

Also, do you have any Puch stuff? I could use a set of screws for my Newport covers.

pat splat /

been staring at it, hmm, looks similar but different, mines got 4 bolts for the cover, four corners, im counting 3 on yours, did one of the bolt ears snap off? if so thats fine, just not sure if there was a different style.

puch, i have some stuff

1582429651236-1173449175.jpg

aftwrmarket horn!

1582429751490-2021474811.jpg

cover n those stand dodads

158242990714171527008.jpg

brake backing plates, i think mbk hubs which r puch and rear sprockets, i seen a couple side cover screws somwhere, just a couple.but ill have to look.

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> >

> Here is what I found, make sure to check it out closely to ensure it's

> what you need. I'm not very familiar with these motors.

The shroud you have pictured is a two hole mount for a three hole fan cover. These are found on very early, typically kick start, Fantic v1 minibikes...like the Bronco. Sounds like Pat is looking for a three hole shroud mount for a four hole fan cover.

Just a friendly PSA...

Angry Hipster /

Thanks, I looked at it yesterday and couldn't figure out what was going on with it. - Looks like neither one of us has what the other needs, lol.

That horn tho!

pat splat /

funny how u have rare part. i just need the standard 103 fan base then. The puch horn works too off of 2AA's. trade anyone?

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

By the looks of the picture, I can’t really tell, but is that an aluminum fan? You may have a rare part as well, and it may not work with the grey plastic fan cover next to it.

pat splat /

the fan is painted grey aluminum color but is really made outta plastic. i do have other stuff stuff stuff for trade, lemme know whatcha looking for.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account