FS- Tomos parts

Jaxon Andrews /

I bought the moped last year and stupidly decided I needed to make it 100% stock. Spent too much money and don't have the time to work on it anymore + I really need a car. A lot more than what is in the pictures. Actual moped is in the shed with tires that have never touched the road. Ran when I got it. Ton of extra stuff I got from Treats as well.

20200218_133915.jpg
20200218_133907.jpg
20200218_133412.jpg

Re: FS- Tomos parts

Jaxon Andrews /

The moped is in my profile picture. No longer in one piece. Also forgot to mention new shocks + brake shoes+ bearings and I have the old stock exhaust (edited)

how much for just the engine stuff.

Jaxon Andrews /

Depends. Make me an offer. Piston needs 1 new ring though

Jaxon Andrews /

Engine parts sold

Jaxon Andrews /

Other things I have.

20200218_131733.jpg
20200218_132341.jpg
Screenshot_20200218-140206_Chrome.jpg

How much for the shocks and how much for forks?

Jaxon Andrews /

65+ shipping sound good?

Jaxon Andrews /

Also got the frame and seat but no cover on the seat. Had a big rust hole but I repaired it. (edited)

Interested in shocks and fork if the other guy doesn’t grab em!

anyone else waiting for a respone from this seller i thought i bought the engine stuff but where o where o a35... it hasnt been that long or will it take forever...

Jaxon Andrews /

Yeah, I'm a senior at High school and go to vocational school and go to work as soon as I get home. I apologize for the late responses, I have been trying to get my Dad to take me to USPS but he works 50hrs a week. I'm leaving school early with him so we can get everything done today. Your money is in paypal. I haven't accepted it yet and don't plan to until I have a tracking # for you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account