Re: Wtb (ot) rear rack for honda cb125s

Pushrod Fifty /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
20200210_181257.jpg

I found the angled clubmans to be uncomfortable. The drop angle was too much, I had to really squeeze my arms inward to keep my hands from sliding off of the bars. I flipped them over snd now there is only a slight down angle and my chest is up a little. I can still lean into tight corners.

I brought these bars from a small website that sold British aftermarket stuff. They are the next size up from a moped bar in length and strength, ideal for a 125 to 250cc bike.

The first pair had a chrome defect on the top, the seller sent me another for free. After I got the 2nd pair I went to swap it out and thought of flipping them.

Now I have 2 bikes with them installed and they are just right. The defect is now on the bottom. I like the flat M bars that Treats sells, I wish they sold them in the next size up.

20200210_181239.jpg

(edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account