FS- Maxi/ SSXL/ other parts

mparts3.jpg
mparts1.jpg
mparts.jpg

For sale because someone stole my beloved Maxi, extraneous parts given to me when I purchased my SSXL from previous owner, and things I've picked up in-between that are taking up more room than my girlfriend is willing to part with in our apartment.

Running list (if I can remember it all, I think... feel free to ask questions):

-Maxi front fender & hanger

-Rear SSXL fender (can include entire brake light & housing if interested)

-Maxi stem handlebars OEM

-Aftermarket black bmx-style bars

-custom clip-ons for SSXL featuring a spot for kill switch on the end

- brand new in box brake pads (EBC) for 17'' spoke Maxi- complete set

- 2 sets of EBR headlight brackets

- Magnum length EBR triple tree, never used

- Used EBR peugeot-length fork legs with brake stop welded on (from SSXL, previous owner)

-Peugeot frame brace, brand new (was going to use on Maxi)

- 5 3/4 in headlight grill from Treats, mounted and then removed

- OEM rear shocks from SSXL

- 2 sets of handlebar mounts, 1 is the single mount, 1 set of two mounts

- drive chain guard for Maxi

- EBR upper yoke for Maxi

- 3 new pedal chains for Maxi, not in box, 3-4 drive chains for either, mostly unused (less than 20 miles on ANY)

- New in bag aftermarket throttle assembly

-Maxi seat and seat clamps, I bought, stretched, tanned and waterproofed this leather myself. Had my friend hand-stitch and attach to seat (which is rust free). Less than 2 years old, mostly kept in a storage unit after I got hit last September. Great shape, super bummed to see go.

Like I said, stuff has to go, I'm not looking to gouge anyone.

Re: FS- Maxi/ SSXL/ other parts

Already see something I forgot to mention- Brand new, never mounted Athena bing 15mm intake.

Price on the ssxl shocks to 02135?

And any pics of the clip ons? I'm wondering what the kill switch setup looks like that you mentioned.

I been waiting for his PayPal info for the clip ons, I think he’s sleeping.., maybe church? (edited)

Dude is a lady, and yes- I fell asleep.

Clip-ons, frame brace, and one set of handlebar clamps are spoken for.

$25 bucks shipping included for the ssxl shocks? I'm waiting to hear back from a couple others as well, but I can make it to the post office today (closes at 3, I'm in Portland Oregon) and provide you tracking details as well. PayPal?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account