Looking to buy a moped. MD area

Joshua Carpenter /

Hello!

I live in the Baltimore area and I love 2 wheel vehicles. I had a tomo targa lx but I sold that when I couldn’t get it to run but that was before I started learning and working on scooters so I’m a lot more knowledgeable now then I was 6 months ago. I’m looking to purchase a moped either running or not, rolling chassis or a frame and build it up slowly to a dual sport ped/dirt ped. If you got anything let me know!

Re: Looking to buy a moped. MD area

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Check mopedcentral.com classifieds link. I’m selling my titled blue 1977 Garelli Gran Sport there. The bike is located in Hershey, pa. Price is negotiable. It’s a beauty.

Richard Eberline /

Ken Hill, pm me for his mobile number. He help me build a couple and I helped him out on a few.

Allison Morgan /

I have this 1999 targa that i would like to sell. It's in good shape other than needing the engine rebuilt. I have a title for it and some spare parts. Located near mt airy md

20191226_180440.jpg

glad you found the site man. if you change your mind on the Colt, $150 would be bottom dollar ;)

let me know

enjoy the forum! it's a good place

Hit up the graveyard shifters they’ll help you out!

Bummer, there was a $200 Motron in MD on Facebook Marketplace about 2 months ago that looked sharp.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account