Puch saddlebags

Anybody got some laying around pm please thanks

Re: Puch saddlebags

Overpriced Parts /

I love when people say “you got any laying around”, meaning I don’t want to pay much for them,

I got all kinds of puch things laying around but on shelves but with the price of shipping I hate selling stuff and making like four dollars Not even counting my time for packaging and going to the post office,

Angry Hipster /

Harsh (edited)

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I love when people say “you got any laying around”, meaning I don’t want

> to pay much for them,

>

> I got all kinds of puch things laying around but on shelves but with the

> price of shipping I hate selling stuff and making like four dollars Not

> even counting my time for packaging and going to the post office,

I normally try to stay out of things like this but i don't see anything about his post that asked you to give them to him or waste your time..i don't know about him but with the rude comment like that i wouldn't have yours if you offered them free with free shipping ..totally uncalled for post in my opinion..

Lol who hurt your butt

lol

Dear God, I need me some puch saddle bags too.

But I'm bailing from this.

So much for looking for stuff.

Email sent to Omar and Rob. I have a brown set and a black set. Pics

are attached. Omar, I'll give you first shot since it's your thread. So let me know.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I love when people say “you got any laying around”, meaning I don’t want

> to pay much for them,

>

> I got all kinds of puch things laying around but on shelves but with the

> price of shipping I hate selling stuff and making like four dollars Not

> even counting my time for packaging and going to the post office,

If cost of shipping is your excuse for not selling things, than you are truly lazy. All you have to do is just charge for shipping. It's really not rocket science.

Angry Hipster /

It's funny because "Over Priced Parts" is now complaining about someone else wanting cheap parts.

We can see he posted this mean spirited response around 5PM..he was staying up on the moped site instead of heading to bed, Fox News with Neil Cavuto must have stirred up the blood and then we had a Roff attack on our hands! ! !

Which honestly are kind of fun, my favorite Roff Rant was the one about four or five marijuanas lol!!

I have a brown leather one that needs a hour or two of stitching and a few rivits to make it solid again , i have all the pieces , spring n hooks whatnot but its pretty messed up . I will accept $40 shipped for it , otherwise im a keep it, for when i have more time .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account