Honda Trail 90

1969 Honda Trail 90 for sale .Good condition,complete ,runs great ,clear title.

$1200. Is this worth it ? Thanks

Re: Honda Trail 90

Pics? Probably worth it, Honda's hold their value.

I’m not sure how to send pics , it’s on Facebook Marketplace,just put in Honda Trail 90

It’s in Ohio if that helps. Thanks (edited)

cannnnn you take a screen shot and post that ?

kevin smellaflange /

does it have the aux fuel cell? broken rear spokes, main frame plastic? if yes then yes...it's worth it

The bike looks complete with no missing parts and their appears to be nothing broken. New tires ,battery and clear title . Thanks

> kevin smellaflange Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> does it have the aux fuel cell? broken rear spokes, main frame plastic?

> if yes then yes...it's worth it

Early models didn't have the aux fuel tank.

to me? no that's not worth it. if you want a trail90, yeah theyre awesome bikes and that's a fair rate, it'll hold that value.

personally I'd try to hold out and restore a shitty one vs buying a nice one, but that's my MO

For that price, you can hold out for a little bit newer one with hi/lo transmission and aux fuel tank. It is a reasonable price, but you can do better.

68 should have the trail gearing as well. You can always add the aux fuel tank later if desired. Just make sure fuel tank is ok, lots of them are rotted out and hard to find a replacement. Only advantage of newer ones are better suspension, stouter fenders and aux fuel tank.

I’ll hold out it seems there’s a decent deal pretty often. Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account