Re: Kawasaki ar50

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

All the past yrs since last registered, or just from when you put it on the road? It is fascinating to me that there are so many differences state to stare, in most states today the bike in question would class as a motorcycle, 'cuz, it is, but back when, say '90 or so I had an MB-5 with a moped plate and title as in MN anything 50cc was a moped, even though it would see 50 with me on it full tuck and only weighing 160...lol, if I still had it it would be still be able to keep moped plate, even though from I think 2005 some 50cc capable of over 30 mph have to be a motorcycle, ie ruckus, vino, metro, some Vespa. To title an untitled bike in MN you have to provide pics, depending on where you go and how you "present the truth" you could maybe, just maybe still get a moped plate, but most places on seeing the pics you have to provide would stamp it a motorcycle. Not that there's anything wrong with that. My '99 50cc scooter goes 40 mph stock, and wears a moped plate, but were it made after 2005 would not be eligible, as long as I keep it registered, it will be forever a moped, even though it is not. I wish this bike was closer, would be very into it. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account