WTB: Feelers; Looking to buy a Moped, maybe one you're selling?!?

Hey gang, I'm looking to get back into mopeds... My life went down the drain for a few years from some serious opioid addiction, growing up in Philadelphia, PA...

I used to own a 1980 Tomos Bullet A3 w/ 70cc kstar kit.... and was in the middle of rebuilding a 1979 Puch Magnum XK... with $2k worth of parts into it...

I went away to Austin, Texas for a while, and my family sold off all my moped gear (assuming I was a goner/things were that bad)...

I finally got some sober time now, and I'm looking to get back in the game..

I'm living in Bethany Beach, Delaware now, and I'd like some new transportation...

I'm looking to buy a moped... Hopefully a Puch or Tomos.... but I would consider other brands like Motobecane, Garrelli, or maybe a Honda Hobbit..

A title, would be a big plus... and something with a kit and/or performance pipe, would go a long way too...

I have $500 to work with... Please email me (here or my regular email; tub47218@temple.edu ) you could possibly text me too @ 6097605920

I could possibly drive to your location if it's not too too far.... (I have a pickup truck for transportation, or would consider some other form of trans..)

Hope to hear from some of you.. Thanks. -Tony (edited)

Re: WTB: Feelers; Looking to buy a Moped, maybe one you're selling?!?

Sent you a email

Bruce Zapper /

"Craigslist" "Facebook Marketplace" "Letgo" "Offer Up"

I've got a Blue Puch ran it a month ago, if interested text

484 9 zero 4 9 to 42.

Robert.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Hood box projects...

Pa titles.

hey gang, (same person who made the listing from my old username) ....still looking for a moped to buy....

i thought the firts guy (Avery) had a Maxi, non running, and was overpriced...

I prefer looking on here compared to CL, because ppl on here are usually a little more reasonable and practical.. they know how it is and that no one wants to buy a rusty, non running, off brand, stock, old moped for $2000, let alone $500....

Ron Healy, i sent you a text....

anyone who has any other options; can text/call (609)760-5920

or email me at, tub47218@temple.edu. ....pics and description would be appreciated.... Thanks, -Tony

do you have a number or email (white dog). ....thanks..

i've got a ninja 500 (1993) i'd let go for $600... clean title and runs pretty well - not perfect but i'd feel okay dailying it. 3800 miles and it's been upjetted with a pipe. I'm just under baltimore

not a moped, but it's a little faster and near your price range, drop me a pm if your interested and i'll send some pics

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Pmed

sent you another pm... but this totally slipped my mind. with like 9 bikes at the house it's hard to keep track ya know

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4328836

Good luck on your journey of recovery! Welcome back to mopeds, I hope you find a nice bike.

Hey man come to the Zeros Swap at the SHAp! We'll have tons of bikes and other goodies up for grabs, not to mention meeting some new faces!

It would be nice if you returned texts or phone calls?

I did send you pictures and a video.

I waited.

YOU have my #.

hey Ron,, sorry i haven't kept up with ya... texted u back an hour ago... thats my dads # btw... im better keeping up with my email than anything else... tub47218@temple.edu. ....haven't kept up well with this thread either... will PM some of you back real soon... and thank you for the responses...

slew foot/white dog, still dont see a PM from you... ??

Good for you man. You made it out alive. Best wishes for ur future my dude.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account