Wtb sachs 505 bosch stator

Want to buy complete known to be good stator assembly for sachs 505 .

Re: Wtb sachs 505 bosch stator

I just bought and installed anew original Bosch complete stator and flywheel from Dos for $85

Thanks Tim i will have to check on that.

Do you know the size and # of said stator?

The Stator is 90mm ,it’s fits the 505 .It is stamped 6V22-5/10W, you’ll have to compare

this voltage/wattage to yours .I don’t know if you can make this works if it doesn’t match. You might want to ask for that information on this forum, I would think you could make it work.

> SABAT! andDestroy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do you know the size and # of said stator?

Flywheel has 6v22-5/10w....has the numbers 02121244040..has 5 wires..gray,blue,green,yellow,green/black..i have 4 peds with this same set up and actually found my problem with the problem one but still will buy one to have as a spare.

That is a great idea , haven’t seen any for near that price.His inventory might be low, great guy to work with he’s sending me a piston for 505 1C , Their getting hard to find

$ 40.00 Nice to work with new parts.

> Tim Doll Wrote:

> That is a great idea , haven’t seen any for near that price.His

> inventory might be low, great guy to work with he’s sending me a piston

> for 505 1C , Their getting hard to find

>

> $ 40.00 Nice to work with new parts.

I probably should order it but i have 11 peds and 5 are in the repair fix stage so i am just buying as the urge hits and which one i decide to work on that day plus i am not past buying used if a good price since i don't really have to have one at this time. (edited)

Sounds like your having wayyy too much fun. It’s a fun and additive hobby for sure . This is my first one and looking to buy another Think how many you’ll have when you retire

Well don't know what you mean by retire ..been retirement age for 7 years ..had to stop working 4 years ago at a regular job from health reasons but get up every day around 4:30 to 5 and work(tinker) in my shop on something til sometimes 9 or 10 at night ..not sure if thats being retired or not

I’m in the same boat , I just turned 72 and retired from my factory job at age 50.,worked at other odd jobs part time until a few months ago but I don’t get up that early or work that late. What do you do with all those bikes ? I was thinking about buying a new Supercub but this Balboa might do the trick .

Well i got.into.mopeds by trading a 53 sears allstate step thru scooter for 2 mopeds that had been stored for over 30 years .i got the peds so my 3 grandaughters that are all 8 could learn to ride..when i did the math i had 2 peds and 3 gdaughters so the search was on and i have now ended up with 11 after parting out a few ..now i guess i have to find more gdaughters to match the number of peds ..then i have a 14 year old gson that rides dirt bikes so we have a yamaha pw50 ,kawasak kx 85 and a honda 150 4 stroke for motocross..then we have a yamaha vino 125 scooter that had been sitting a few years that i bought and put back running that the gson took over and then a 59 cushman eagle that i let him ride in parades ..besides the horses we have plenty of modes of transportation around here.all my kids and grandkids can drive anything by the time they are 9 or 10 beside the 14 year old .he was putting out hay with the tractor at 6..one of the 8 year olds crashed the chev tracker into my truck last year .never a dull moment around my place.we need our iwn reality show..lol

I have aftermarket treats cdi that works on sachs. May have to flip the ignition coil as I think it was last used to test an E50

> Full Tuck Wrote:

> I have aftermarket treats cdi that works on sachs. May have to flip the

> ignition coil as I think it was last used to test an E50

I have thought about trying a cdi on one to see how it works out ..i am more knowledgable on point systems because of being brought up in that era.i have learned some about cdi's but not sure if i know enough to convert one over but not being something i wouldn't tackle

> Full Tuck Wrote:

> I have aftermarket treats cdi that works on sachs. May have to flip the

> ignition coil as I think it was last used to test an E50

Not sure if this meant you had this for sale but if so let me know how much thanks

Not a big fan of those CDI's but it does get you 12v power. they can be alot more finicky than stock points, but open the opportunity to add a variable timing, and are arguably easier to start.

This is the aftermarket treats tomos cdi, version 2 I think. Curved ignition, no pickup coil (works on the polarity flip).

oh nice, those yea way better and you can use the parma box too right?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account