WTB Korado rear sprocket

Terbo Speghetti /

Looking for 39ish teeth, but beggars can't be choosers

Re: WTB Korado rear sprocket

Trevor Fladwood /

I changed mine to a 40 in the rear.. there was one on treats that works..

Found it:

https://www.treatland.tv/moped-rear-sprocket-p/rear-sprocket-98mm-40t-black.htm

Hope that helps!

Terbo Speghetti /

Thanks! It's definitely a start! I'm going down an inch in wheel size so going bigger isn't exactly what i was hoping for. But def good info to have! And maybe i have some room to compensate with a change in my front sprocket, haven't checked yet.

Trevor Fladwood /

Isn’t it a 45 now? Mine was. If you want a 39, this is virtually the same thing. You can get bigger in front but might need to grind a bit of it is a real Korado e50.

Are you using the Bernardi 3 star wheels that come one Korados, or what do you mean by going down an inch in wheel size?

Terbo Speghetti /

The only korado anything in this equation is the wheels. They're going on a bike that came with 17" wheels and a 39 tooth. The korado mags I bought came with a 39 tooth as well, but it's worn way too sharp to use.

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The only korado anything in this equation is the wheels. They're going

> on a bike that came with 17" wheels and a 39 tooth. The korado mags I

> bought came with a 39 tooth as well, but it's worn way too sharp to use.

Puch snowflake sprockets fit on Korado 3 blade wheels, only like one hole lines up, you have to drill the others, but thats easy, toss the sprocket on and drill through the bolt holes on the wheel

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account