WTB Korado rear sprocket

Terbo Speghetti /

Looking for 39ish teeth, but beggars can't be choosers

Re: WTB Korado rear sprocket

Trevor Fladwood /

I changed mine to a 40 in the rear.. there was one on treats that works..

Found it:

https://www.treatland.tv/moped-rear-sprocket-p/rear-sprocket-98mm-40t-black.htm

Hope that helps!

Terbo Speghetti /

Thanks! It's definitely a start! I'm going down an inch in wheel size so going bigger isn't exactly what i was hoping for. But def good info to have! And maybe i have some room to compensate with a change in my front sprocket, haven't checked yet.

Trevor Fladwood /

Isn’t it a 45 now? Mine was. If you want a 39, this is virtually the same thing. You can get bigger in front but might need to grind a bit of it is a real Korado e50.

Are you using the Bernardi 3 star wheels that come one Korados, or what do you mean by going down an inch in wheel size?

Terbo Speghetti /

The only korado anything in this equation is the wheels. They're going on a bike that came with 17" wheels and a 39 tooth. The korado mags I bought came with a 39 tooth as well, but it's worn way too sharp to use.

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The only korado anything in this equation is the wheels. They're going

> on a bike that came with 17" wheels and a 39 tooth. The korado mags I

> bought came with a 39 tooth as well, but it's worn way too sharp to use.

Puch snowflake sprockets fit on Korado 3 blade wheels, only like one hole lines up, you have to drill the others, but thats easy, toss the sprocket on and drill through the bolt holes on the wheel

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account