WTB Pacer SS Parts

Christian Roberts /

Looking for some super sport parts:

Foot rest

Under-seat fairing

Chain guard

Also if anyone knows how I could get a hold of some tank stickers/decals, that would be cool too.

PM me prices shipped to 49423.

Re: WTB Pacer SS Parts

Message The Wandering Pacer for decals and maybe a chain cover. I'll send him a link to this post.

Christian Roberts /

Thanks.

Also looking for a kickstand, y’all.

I have the chain covers and black under seat fairings new old stock. Might have the kickstands still as well. I have the checkerboard decals. The other decals have dried up and dont apply right. Kevin at Neighborhood Vinyl has all of the files to print them though. Neighborhoodvinyl@icloud.com

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

I have a full set of stickers that I had made up for the SS. They are based on the 1980 model with full uppercase :D The only thing I dont have are the checkers. I did get some checker auto tape that is pretty close though. I don't have another parts. I made a chain guard. I know a couple other guys were talking about making the under seat fairing. I have one but it isn't the kind that has the tool holder.

You can see the decals I have from this link https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4276497,4276497#msg-4276497

Hit up Dos.

Christian Roberts /

Thanks y'all. Between Dos and Wandering Pacer I think I'm gonna be able to pick up most of what I'm looking for.

Still hunting for a kickstand though. Any stands that would crossover?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account