wtb magnum $1500

Hey guys, I'm looking for info on where and how to buy a Puch MK II. Even if I have to import it. I tried the website, but they only sell the add ons not the bike it self. Can anyone please direct me into the right direction. I'm very green with this.

Re: wtb magnum $1500

***Kim Jong illest*** /

heh heh heh

tits.png

I thought the same thing.

Guess I know where our minds are.

Edit: nice stache (edited)

For $1500 yes

Thats excactly how I got the name. It's actually LeTITsnow. But back to business boys. I don't need a running bike. I'm after the frame. You see I want to convert it into an e-bike. The 1979 model is exactly the frame that I need for this project.

Ought to be able to find a used frame for $1500 pretty easy.

Contact doscycles.com. I imagine that they could find you one, they probably have experience shipping things internationally.

Man you just missed it!...

Please don't go doing anything crazy and paying all that money.... The pop up on eBay often... Go to eBay and use your filter button under completed sales... You will see these that have sold... Contact those people and sometimes the person never paid or picked it up.... And while your search is on eBay make sure you click the alert me button...that way even when you're sleeping it will alert you and let you know when one is listed....I would still start buying all your other parts and just keep an eye out for the frame because they do pop up... Here's a roundabout what you're up against payment wise...cheers

Screenshot_20191219-091328.png
Screenshot_20191219-091341.png

Just buy a used e-bike for $1,500

Jesus Christ you're trying to drop $1500 on just a rolling frame? What's your budget like for your electrical components then?

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Jesus Christ you're trying to drop $1500 on just a rolling frame?

> What's your budget like for your electrical components then?

Stop ruining my sales pitch.

Funny story Zack had a frame for $50 that would of been perfect for this lol

Thank you Aaron for the advice. I will contact them today.

Thanks you for the advice J Dubbs, you have been a wonderful help. Hope you have a great day.

Because most E-bikes look like crap. I live in South Africa, people get robbed often and your ebike (when it looks like everyone elses bike) is hard to spot and get back. Those e-bikes also don't have the power to get away quickly. I'm looking to build someting like this, but electric.

846577db851bc67b201eea9c648f0b6a.jpg

Actually I have no idea. Someone suggested I post WTB magnum $1500. So J Dubbs has been the most helpful by suggesting what to do on ebay. I like this community as there are a lot of people that really wants to help new and inexperienced starters. Have a great day Nick.

Damnit Rocco, I missed my oppertunity by a week. I've contacted PUCH.de to see if they'd sell me the .CAD file or drawing so that I can make the frame myself. Still waiting to here back from them. I'll keep everyone posted about how that goes.

Dude, with the money your gonna be spending just get the whole bike. Do you want to pay that crazy shipping again when you need wheels? No

You could also look for a Monza, the magnums neater European cousin.

Wait?It's a company already making an ebike on a Magnum based frame?

I told him to post this message, assuming he wanted a complete running mk2 and wanted to buy one quickly I figured 15 was a good number to get someone to unload one to him without much thought

My magnum will eventually be an Eped. I'm not building another motor.

Probably Fred /

> Andre Mans Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Because most E-bikes look like crap. I live in South Africa, people get

> robbed often and your ebike (when it looks like everyone elses bike) is

> hard to spot and get back. Those e-bikes also don't have the power to

> get away quickly.

You are gonna build a fast get-away bike to keep from getting robbed and then making it look different so when you get jacked up and bike taken away it’s easier to spot and try to get back?

Yikes! I feel so sorry for you, I couldn’t even imagine living like that,

I’d say save your money that you were gonna use for your bike build and put it towards moving to a different place to live that has less crime/don’t have to constantly run/get away quickly from robbers,

I saw one in FB market place hope this will help you

487F6BF3-0679-4246-ABF2-1BA677764B80.png
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account