WTB: Jawa 207 clutch

Looking for a 207 clutch. The style that uses three springs instead of the one wrap around spring.

Pm me with that you have! Thanks

Re: WTB: Jawa 207 clutch

You're looking for the accelerating shoes not the clutch if this is what you are talking about.

The clutch is one level deeper (and under a seal and a clip). (edited)

Ben Whittle /

No, this is the clutch style I’m looking for.

4C24F2BF-3712-4F0A-A187-ED4B5D171115.jpeg

That's the accelerating shoes of the clutch then that you are looking for and the common name of what you'll find them listed for in the USA (and what most people will know them by). The starter clutch shoes are located below that housing and are what most people will think of when people are looking for a clutch:

If you attempt to access the starter shoes (clutch shoes) you will need a (I believe) 15 x 24 x 7 oil seal to replace the one you pull.

I'll dig around and see if I still have an old set but they might be glassed over. (edited)

Ben Whittle /

Yep, #6 in the diagram. If you find a set send me a PM. Good or bad pass is fine with me.

I've had luck by replacing the linings on the accelerating clutch and the starting clutch on 210's. I used pieces of old brake shoes and JB Weld. Then there's always Jawashop.

Raiding my stash and I've only got old springs and one shoe, if you can't find anything on here I'd say grab some from JawaShop but note that their shipping to the US is based on size/weight so you can fit a few other items into the order before it goes above the $11 shipping.

LSLB: Zach richards /

Just got an box of nos ones last week, I’ll post pics and prices Monday

> LSLB: Zach richards Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Just got an box of nos ones last week, I’ll post pics and prices Monday

If you've got a 210 cylinder/jug combo in that stash lemme know.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account