Re: WTB Motobecane Leg Shields

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

^ The chrome looks really good with the orange paint, i don't think that would have been good on mine, I had it in mind to paint my og trim black (my set was orange too) but never got to it, sold the trim with the bike, I miss that thing, but I never rode it anymore and it needed work I no longer have the energy or passion to do, got the side covers for your bike? would be ironic to have shields and no covers.., good looking machine. :) The Tomos mounts seem to work, but hold the shield at a slightly different angle than intended, see the pic of mine above. ( not ripping on your bike). DOS sells just the mounting hardware! :D I'm tempted to buy a set just in-case I come across another Motobecane I just have to have, the shields add so much character to the bike.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account