Morini polini special reeds

Terbo Speghetti /
polini-morini-magik-reed-block-2T.jpg

Anybody got a set of these? I'd pay more than what treats was charging to get paws on one.

Re: Morini polini special reeds

Does it have to be brand new? I should have one in my m1 I pulled off my Sebring. I have a bunch of nos ones for small cc motorcycles but not sure m1.

What is the advantage to these? I know I have a set or 2 on some Monini powered bikes

Terbo Speghetti /

Ummmmmm. No advantage at all. You should totally sell em to me haha.

FR tho, I've never touched one IRL, but the photo makes it seem like they have four reeds, like a tiny section of a vforce block. More intake area.

Terbo Speghetti /

> Blake MD No PM Plz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Does it have to be brand new? I should have one in my m1 I pulled off my

> Sebring. I have a bunch of nos ones for small cc motorcycles but not

> sure m1.

You got pics? I'm not just looking for m1 reed blocks. These are from the m0 polini kits and supposedly don't drop right into m1/101. But I'm def interested to see what you've got

I'll have to pull it out of the engine later but sure. They're Polini Superval. Cant speak on fitment issues though. The engine was built by Ed before I bought it.

Terbo Speghetti /

> Blake MD No PM Plz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'll have to pull it out of the engine later but sure. They're Polini

> Superval. Cant speak on fitment issues though. The engine was built by

> Ed before I bought it.

Not gonna make you pull em out if you're not ready to sell em. But yeah I've never even heard the word "superval" so it sounds like you're already more knowledgeable than me about em

Oh sorry yeah I'd sell them. They work. Polini has a little booklet on supposed benefits. I'll see if I can find it as well. The reeds are v shaped and you install them from the side. Really weird.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account