KTM moby 40t

Was going to keep this and do some hoodrat shit with my hood rat friends, but alas, hobbits arent cheap to build so selling some stuff.

Ktm 50 on a motobecane 40t. Puch rims, ktm radiator. No lights, but battery power was on the plans. The motor is mounted to the original av7 mounts, nothing was cut so you could put a Moby engine back.

Needs a couple things to be finished, pipe needs mounted, needs a front tire, carb and a chain. Previous owner had it running with a doppler pipe. It was nuts. Should be a torque monster with the KTM exhaust.

Asking 350, not parting out at this time. Bringing it to cbbg whether it sells or not. If it doesnt sell it's getting powder coated for funsies.

20190929_183051.jpg
20191021_223350.jpg

Re: KTM moby 40t

Holy shit....

Dude I want this bad!

pretty dam sexy....does brandon know about this?

Not sure, wes. Havent been able to get ahold of him in months

Worth every penny.

Terbo Speghetti /

What hobbit stuff do you need? Maybe we could meet in the middle with trades+$$?

Josiah Radebaugh /

Oh my! I was just thinking about putting a small CC dirt bike engine on my 40t frame... Man, I do very much like this set up. I even got some new Michelin Gazelles.

Hobbit wise I still need a decent pipe, v force reeds, uhhhhhhh a polini pump. Other small stuff

Still available.

> Mike V Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hobbit wise I still need a decent pipe, v force reeds, uhhhhhhh a polini

> pump. Other small stuff

i have a MLM sidebleed pipe with a modded header for a metrakit cyl.

otherwise, i'd be interested in it as is... shot you a pm!

PMs answered. Still available.

Sold!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account