WTB Sachs Plastic Engine Side Trim Cover

I’m looking for the left plastic side cover for my Sachs Suburban. It’s the long black cover that fits over the carb/air box/chain.

Re: WTB Sachs Plastic Engine Side Trim Cover

^

Still looking.

Bump

Richard Kinas /

I'm looking for the same piece for my 77 Westlake. Since these seem to be pretty rare, I'm going to try scanning my right side piece, with some 3-D modeling software, importing it into a modeling application, mirror the Right hand piece (turn it into a left hand piece) and then 3-d print it using ABS. Do you know if our side pieces are the same?

Rich

We have some at Detroit Moped Works - $40 Shipped. Email Sales@detroitmopedworks.com with your shipping address for a payment link if interested. Thanks!

Still looking...someone’s got to have a Sachs left side cover...send it my way!

3D printing these would be a great idea, it seems many mopeds from various makes are missing these side covers so I’m sure they’d sell pretty fast. The two sides on the Sachs are basically the same but the left has a hole on top above the primer button on the carb so you can stick your finger in and prime it, and there are some differences down around the pedal area...just look through the pics of Sachs mopeds here on MA and you’ll find a picture. (edited)

Bump...

I’m still looking, someone has got to have one...

^

Bump.

Someone has this left side cover for my Sachs. They will find it in a pile of parts they have had forever and they will want to send it my way for some much needed cash.

> t r Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> https://www.sundaymorningmotors.com/product-p/c001426.htm

Thanks I had seen this one earlier but it’s been sold already.

^

I still am looking for this left side cover for my Sachs, if you have one or know of where I can find one please contact me.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I hoard stuff and that side cover always gets caught up on the side mount the exhaust or the decompression launch cable I have a right side one that is absolutely pristine but the other one has an ice crack right through the center just like every other one I've seen if you have the old one you can glue it

I still need the cover...

I still need this left side cover for my Sachs, if you have one I am a buyer.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account