WTB Magnum Parts

john cervini /

Looking for a minty black flywheel cover and a straight, clean left side pedal arm. Would also be interested in a minty black exhaust as found on the UPS and LTD magnums. Pictures and prices shipped to 13365 NY. Thanks!

Re: WTB Magnum Parts

john cervini /

Bump

john cervini /

Still looking

john cervini /

Bump

john cervini /

Bump

ive got 3 of 4 ltd turn signals. i can hook you up in where to find more. pm me if interested.

john cervini /

ID OD I pmed you

yeah i thought i wanted help sorry for that, changed my mind. the three i bought was for someone on this site. i bought them, and the person flaked on me. so im stuck with them. but thats kind of ok by me. i have $75 wrapped up in one perfect, and 2 not so perfect spares. my nos sources for these are charging $50 a piece now. im not ready to give up my sources just yet (hoping to find ups mag one day for my collection), and i dont think you want to pay that much. i know i dont, and get stuck with them like the last time. sorry hope you understand. they're out there though, but get ready to pay. if ya find them, and gotta have um. wes

john cervini /

No worries. I completely understand. Let me know if you find anything in the future.

john cervini /

Bump

john cervini /

Bump

john cervini /

Still looking

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account