WTB: Vespa Bravo Turn Signals

Hey all, I’m looking for OG blinkers for my 1978 Bravo. Mine are missing. Fair price/shipping please! I need all four. Maybe a battery box lid too, if ya got one. Thanks!

Re: WTB: Vespa Bravo Turn Signals

Still

> Monti S Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4323861,4324817,flat=1#msg-4324817

Les stopped by there for me the other day and looked. Said he couldn’t find turn signals.

I need 2 black ones if someone's only got 2

IMG_20191114_140321373.jpg

Ahhhh sorry Les, he musta sold them all quickly :(

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> I need 2 black ones if someone's only got 2

https://www.treatland.tv/Genuine-CEV-173-turn-signal-for-vespa-grande-p/cev-turn-signal-173.htm

I kinda need the standards on them too. I can’t mount em if I don’t have the little tubes they attach to. Mine are busted. And I want original chrome.

I saw the plastics. But Seth mentioned he needed the front and rear mounts, which I looked for and Dan didn't have. I didn't know ya wanted the plastics Seth. I could run by Sunday if he's open if you want the plastics. P.S . I did score the rare 12 pack rack,New in the box, still with protectorant on it!

> Les B. Wrote:

> I saw the plastics. But Seth mentioned he needed the front and rear

> mounts, which I looked for and Dan didn't have. I didn't know ya wanted

> the plastics Seth. I could run by Sunday if he's open if you want the

> plastics. P.S . I did score the rare 12 pack rack,New in the box, still

> with protectorant on it!

Yeah, I need the complete assemblies, with standards. My standards are busted off. Nice score on the rack!

After seeing the pics at SMM, I’m starting to see how this is supposed to go together. Apparently, the standards, or mounting brackets are separate from the turn signal body. Do the turn signal bodies clamp to the posts? My bike was missing the blinkers when I got it, so I’m trying to piece it back together with little to reference to.

I was guessing that the posts were threaded into the blinker housings, but apparently not. In that case, I have the front posts and just need the curved rear brackets and four assemblies.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account